Homemade Healthy Cookie Crisps recipe that you will absolutely love. This recipe is high in protein, low in sugar, vegan, gluten-free, low carb, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free.
These cookie crisps are perfect to just snack on them or have for your breakfast for a healthier cereal alternative.
The almond crisps cookie recipe is made using a handful of ingredients, and it is done in 1 bowl! No mess, but loads of yum!
We normally start the day with a smoothie, but occasionally we will also have a bowl of cereal. We are on a health kick this year, so we kinda wanna reduce the amount of processed food we consume. Cereals are quite high on refined sugars and flour and all that, so we thought it would be a good idea if we create our own healthier cereal-type of thing. And this is what we did here, with these cookie crisps vegan.
Are Cookie Crisps Gluten Free? – Yes, we made our gluten-free by using gluten-free oat flour, but feel free to use regular gluten flours if you are not bothered by gluten.
These cookie crisps are also suitable for diabetics.
How To Make Homemade Healthy Cookie Crisps:
You will need:
The method is simple, all the ingredients are mixed in a bowl, then the cookie dough is rolled into small balls, then placed onto the baking sheet, then gently pressed.
The baking takes 10 minutes max too. Leave them to cook completely, before eating them/storing them.
You can freeze these cookie crisps and eat them straight from the freezer too!
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Homemade Healthy Cookie Crisps Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Homemade Healthy Cookie Crisps
- 1 cup/65g peanut butter powder
- 1/4/25g oat flour or other flour of choice
- 1/3 cup/65g of runny almond butter
- 1/3 cup/55g of chocolate chips
- 60 ml of almond milk
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F/160C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, it should form a soft cookie dough.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- The cookie dough is rolled into small balls, then placed onto the baking sheet, then gently pressed to flatten them a touch.
- Bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes, then cool the completely on the tray.
And on the counter, for about a week.