How to make iced coffee with premier protein – we have got this answered for you today. We have been playing around with coffee protein shake type of thing, and we cracked it.
The recipe is super simple and only asks for a handful of ingredients.
If you are wondering how to make proffee and whether it’s difficult to do, worry not, because it’s super easy to be made, and it only takes minutes.
It’s the summer y’all, we all want to indulge in iced things, especially iced coffee. Now, if you are someone who has protein powder
This premier protein coffee will both wake you up, give you energy and give you protein. The great thing about this protein iced coffee is the fact that it will keep you full. It won’t just spike your blood sugar, and then drop.
You will have steady energy coming through without the feel of sharp hunger pans coming through quickly.
We would like to quickly point out that this coffee premier protein shake is super high on protein (30g per serving) + low on calories, making it the perfect drink if you are looking at cutting down your daily calorie intake.
Believe it or not, if you don’t use sugar or cream, this coffee shake is absolutely keto and almost completely carb-free.
How To Make Iced Coffee With Premier Protein Shake
You will need:
1. Coffee – any type would work (filter, instant, brewed)
3. Premier Protein Powder
4. Touch Of Sugar (optional)
5. Touch of cream (optional)
Now, the first thing you need to do is make your coffee, and let it cool completely. We used instant coffee, but you can make coffee using any method you like.
Once you have made your coffee let it cool.
After the coffee has cooled, add it to a blender with 1 scoop of premier protein powder, and 1 ice cube. Blend for 1-2 minutes.
Pour the shake over a cup filled with ice. Drop some cream in if you like.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Apple Grape Smoothie
2. Bean Smoothie With Almond And Banana
3. Copycat Naked Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this thick energy-boosting coffee protein shake recipe made with premier protein powder! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
How To Make Iced Coffee With Premier Protein
- 1 Blender
- 2 tsp of instant coffee or 1 shot of espresso, or 200ml brewed coffee
- 200 ml of hot water
- 1 scoop of premier protein powder we used the vanilla one
- 1 tsp of sugar optional
- 1/4 tsp of cream optional
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Now, the first thing you need to do is make your coffee, and let it cool completely. We used instant coffee, but you can make coffee using any method you like.
- To make your coffee, mix the instant coffee with the sugar if using, then pour the hot water and mix.
- Once you have made your coffee let it cool.
- After the coffee has cooled, add it to a blender with 1 scoop of premier protein powder, and 1 ice cube. Blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the shake over a cup filled with ice. Drop some cream in if you like.
The calories do not include the added sugar or cream.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023