How to make jackfruit smoothie – can you use jackfruit in a smoothie? All these questions will be answered in this article, and a recipe will be provided.
This smoothie is low carb, diabetic friendly, and high in fiber.
In the vegan world particularly, jackfruit is often used in savory meals. But, remember, jackfruit is actually a fruit. And as we all know, smoothies are often made with fruits.
We thought it would be great to have a jackfruit smoothie recipe.
Jackfruit is great. It’s low on carbs, low on calories, and high on fiber. If you are constipated, you will definitely benefit from this jackfruit smoothie.
This jackfruit smoothie for weight loss is low on calories, and low on sugar, making it suitable to help you shed down those pounds.
Different Jackfruit Smoothie Recipes You Can Make:
We made a jackfruit green smoothie today that we are showing you. But, there are many other ways you can make jackfruit smoothies.
- Blueberry Jackfruit Smoothie
- Savory Jackfruit Smoothie With Beans
- Protein Jackfruit smoothie
And so many other ways you can make a jackfruit smoothie.
Jackfruit definitely makes a great smoothie and adds a nice flavor to the smoothies.
How To Make Jackfruit Smoothie
You will need:
1. Canned Jackfruit In Water
4. Lime Juice
5. Plant-Based Milk
All the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth.
You can serve the smoothie over ice for freshness.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. How To Make The Hulk Smoothie From Smoothie King
2. Mint Smoothie Bowl
3. Watermelon Protein Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this easy canned jackfruit smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Jackfruit Smoothie (High Fiber)
- 1 Blender we use this one
- 0.66 cup/100g of canned jackfruit in water drained
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 cup/cup/125ml of dairy-free milk
- Drain and rinse the jackfruit if using from a can. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023
- Cottage Cheese Protein Shake - March 26, 2023