These Jammy Dodgers Chunk Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a jammy dodgers fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The recipe for these jammy dodgers bites cookies is super simple and easy to make. The recipe can also be easily doubled.
If you like shortbread, you will like these cookies.
These cookies are buttery-shortbread-like, with a little caramelized jam in them. Just pure perfection. We binged-ate them all! Honestly, we highly recommend trying them.
Ingredients to make these Jammy Dodgers Chunk Cookies:
Only 5-ingredients! The butter and sugar are beaten together until fluffy, then the egg is added, followed by the flour. You use an electric mixer when mixing your sugar and butter. We recommend you getting one if you bake regularly.
The mix is then chilled in the fridge for 20 minutes. The jammy chunks are added, then we bake! The full recipe instructions and measurements are listed below.
We like to think outside the box and do unusual combinations and different cookie recipes.
And this one paid off!
We hope you like this Cookie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Jammy Dodgers Chunk Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 10 jammy dodgers cookies cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour into the egg sugar mix, and mix well. Refrigirate for 20 minutes.
- Cut half of the jammy dodgers into smal chunks. Then fold them in the cookie mix. Keep the other half of jammy dodgers for later.
- Dollop 6-7 cookies onto the 2 baking sheets (do not flatten them, keep them ball-like shape because they will expand when they bake) Press on top the remaining jammy dodgers (cut into chunks previously) Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.