Easy, quick Keto Almond Hemp Seed Cookies – made in 1 bowl, no fuss, super healthy, and super delicious!
If you have been looking for keto hemp seed recipes – you have come to the right place.
These cookies are super diet-friendly; paleo, keto, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, diabetic-friendly, high protein, and refined sugar-free. I mean, what more can you ask for?
The macros of these keto hemp seed cookies are incredible too.
We have gotten a little bit obsessed with creating delicious recipes using healthier ingredients recently.
I want to drop a couple of pounds before my vacation, so we are trying to eat healthier.
However, we are cookie addicts, we love our cookies. But nothing is going to stop that if you can make cookies like these keto hemp seed cookies.
You can still definitely eat your cookies and lose weight, just make sure you are on a calorie deficit.
Oh did we mention that these keto cookies are also diabetic-friendly? – yep!
Can You Bake With Hemp Seeds?
Using hemp seeds or hemp hearts in your baking is absolutely possible, in fact, it will add an amazing twist to your baked goods.
Who would have thought that baking with hemp seeds was a thing? Well, we discovered it recently ourselves. Now, we are obsessed with baking with hemp seeds.
Hemp seeds add a really nice almost nutty flavor to your bakes. Not to mention tons of protein too.
How To Make Keto Almond Hemp Seed Cookies:
You will need:
1. Almond Butter – made with 100% nuts, no sugar, or added oil.
2. Shelled Hemp Seed Hearts
3. Coconut Sugar
4. Almond Meal/Flour
To make this hemp seed cookies recipe – beat the almond butter and sugar for 1 minute.
Then fold in the rest of the ingredients. If it’s too dry, att a teaspoon of water, but the dough should be stiff, not runny.
Shape the cookies out of the dough, and place them onto a baking tray, and bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Let them cool before moving them away from the tray, then eat up!
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
2. 3-Ingredients Vegan Almond Cookies
3. Easy Honey Cookies (GF Oil-free)
We hope you like this hemp seed cookies keto friendly recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Keto Almond Hemp Seed Cookies
- 3/4 cup/190g of almond butter made with 100% nuts no sugar, or added oil.
- 4 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp of shelled hemp seed hearts
- 3 tbsp of almond meal
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat the almond butter and sugar for 1 minute. Then fold in the rest of the ingredients. If it's too dry, add a teaspoon of water, but the dough should be stiff, not runny or too wet.
- Shape the cookies out of the dough, and place them onto the baking tray, and bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Let them cool before moving them away from the tray, then eat up!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023