Keto Chia Cookies With Raspberries is a healthy filling chia cookies keto recipe that will become your new favorite if you are on the keto diet. If you have been looking for vegan raspberry cookie recipes that are also keto, you are in for a treat! Because this recipe, is vegan, flourless, gluten-free, keto, sugar-free, and of course made with loads of love.
This chia cookie recipe is so, so healthy, and made with only a handful of ingredients, plus, it’s all done in 1 bowl! An easy recipe, perfect for people who are on the keto diet or for diabetics.
A couple of years ago, if you told me that I would be able to get 1 of my 5 a day but eating a cookie, I would laugh at you. But, this healthy vegan cookie is made with real fruit – fresh raspberries, that are mashed and combined with a handful of other ingredients.
Vegan breakfast cookie recipe healthy – is everything you need in a keto cookie. This cookie recipe ticks all the boxes and is suitable for every diet.
What’s really awesome about these cookies, is that they have no artificial sweeteners, or even stevia. They are naturally sweetened with a touch of berries.
How To Make Vegan Keto Raspberry Chia Seed Cookies:
You will need:
4-ingredients are all you need to make these healthy keto chia peanut butter cookies.
The way I made this recipe was, I mashed the fresh raspberries, then added the rest of the ingredients, mixed to combine, shaped cookies out of the dough, then baked it. No rocket science here.
More Keto Cookie Recipes:
Anyway! We hope you like this Keto Chia Cookies With Raspberries Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram Have a great day!
Keto Chia Cookies With Raspberries
- 1 cup/120g of ground almond meal
- 1 cup/150g of fresh raspberries washed and mashed
- 4 tbsp of runny peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and line 1 baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash the raspberries well.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the bowl, and mix.
- Spoon small-to-meduim sized cookies, and add them to the baking tray. The dough should make about 10 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for about 17 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray for about 5 minutes before moving them to a wire rack.