Satisfying and creamy kiwi pear smoothie that your body will thank you for. It’s full of nutrients your body needs.
This smoothie is so creamy and delicious without the need for dairy or bananas. It’s totally vegan-friendly!
Do Pear And Kiwi Go Together?
Pear and kiwi are two very different fruits. But, that doesn’t mean they can’t work together.
Kiwis and pears actually complement each other very well. Pears are very sweet, whilst kiwis are a bit more subtle, but they have a slightly acidic taste that cuts through the sweetness of the pear.
Health Benefits Of Kiwi And Pear Smoothie
The smoothie contains nothing but good-for-you ingredients, so naturally, it will contain a lot of health benefits.
Kiwis have many health benefits, and so do pears.
Here’s a list of some of the benefits of this smoothie:
- Weight Loss
- Aids Digestion
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- Boosts Immune System
- Boosts Heart Health
- Battles Constipation
- Assists In Detoxing Your Colon
And the list goes on! There are many other benefits too.
How To Make Vegan Kiwi Pear Smoothie
You will need:
To make this delicious smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We know you will love this smoothie!
There are some substitutions available:
- Use almond butter or peanut butter instead of cashew butter
- Use any dairy-free milk of choice
- If you don’t have a pear, you can use banana
- Use Flaxseeds instead of chia seeds
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy vegan smoothie with pears and kiwis recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Creamy Kiwi Pear Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 small pear washed and cored
- 1 kiwi skin left on if you want
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of cashew butter unsweetened
- 300 ml of dairy-free milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!