These Lindor Truffles Stuffed Chocolate Cookies are oh my god! TO DIE FOR! If you are a fan of Lindor chocolate and like cookies, this chocolate cookie recipe is a must-try!!
We always have a box of Lindor truffles at home, because we simply adore them. We like the white ones, hazelnut, dark and milk chocolate ones. Anything in any form or shape!
Now, as you already know – we love cookies, particularly chocolate cookies.
So we thought to create a gourmet cookie – Lindt Lindor truffles stuffed cookies! An absolutely chocolate lover’s dream!
You can use any Lindor truffles you like; we opted for hazelnut – so we get some nutty flavor coming through the cookies.
These Lindor stuffed cookies are fudgy, gooey, delicious, and so satisfying!
These Lindor stuffed cookies are essentially triple chocolate. They are the ultimate dessert food deligh, that will surely impress your family, friends, or colleagues.
How To Make Lindor Stuffed Cookies:
You Will Need:
1. Lindor Truffles Of Choice
5. Brown & White Sugar
6. Cocoa Powder
8. Baking Soda
9. Chocolate Chips
The Lindor truffles are unwrapped and put in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour.
Once you prepare the cookie dough, it’s chilled in the fridge for 30 minutes. I find having a good kitchen aid to make the dough preparation so much easier.
Then you flatten out some of the dough and stuff it the frozen truffle each. Close off the edges, and roll it into a ball shape.
Bake in the oven. Voila!
More Stuffed Cookie Recipes:
1. Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
2. Gooey Biscoff Stuffed Cookies
3. Easy Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies
We hope you like this Lindor Truffles Stuffed Chocolate Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Lindor Truffles Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup/115g of Butter cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup/100g of light brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup/25g white Sugar
- 8 Lindor Truffles Flavour of choice, we used hazelnut
- 1 medium sized egg
- 1/3 cup/35g cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups/170g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking boda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup/120g of Chocolate Chips
- The Lindor truffles are unwrapped and put in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a bow or using a kitchen aid, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the egg, and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the cookie dough for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Shape the cookie dough into 6-8 balls - flatten each and stuff them with the frozen truffles (1 each). Close off the edges, and roll it into a ball shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10-15 minutes to set.
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023
Tamara MNovember 30, 2021 at 2:43 am
I made these today and loved them however the recipe has some errors. I was making 4x the recipe so I used the 2x measurements and doubled them. The dough was very moist and sticky like it needed more flour so I rechecked the measurements and the grams do not increase when you click on the 2x or 3x button. I figured out and adjusted accordingly but it definitely confused me. The cookies turned out amazing and I will keep the recipe and definitely make again! Thanks!
SmoothiesNcookiesNovember 30, 2021 at 5:43 pm
We are really pleased to hear that you liked the recipe. I apologies about the fact that when you increased the measurements using the button it didn’t do it properly, we will look into that!