These Loaded Gooey Snickers Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a snickers fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The snickers melts whilst baking, so when you bite into the cookie it’s just pure fudge goodness!
The recipe for these snickers bites cookies is super simple and easy to make. Can also be easily doubled.
Honestly, I can’t recommend it more to try ’em out!
We washed it down with some Banana Yogurt Smoothie – cos y’all know…balance! So we felt less guilty afterward! 😀
Check out some of our other cookie creations!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this Loaded Gooey Snickers Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and go eat a cookie! 😀
Loaded Gooey Snickers Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 snickers bars divided cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and mix well.
- Cut half of the snickers bars into smal chunks. Then fold them in the cookie mix.
- Dollop 6-7 cookies onto the 2 baking sheets (do not flatten them, keep them ball-like shape because they will expand when they bake) Press on top the remaining 2 bars of snickers (cut into chunks previously) Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Or enjoy them warm, like we did 😀
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.