Mango smoothie with boba which is super tasty and refreshing. if you like boba and boba tea in general, you have to try a smoothie made with boba.
This boba smoothie with mango has tropical vibes all around it. It’s simple to make, and a must-make before the summer ends!
There is no secret that we are boba lovers. We often go out and buy ourselves boba tea…The only problem is, that it can break the bank! It’s so darn expensive!
What Goes With Mango In Smoothies?
Tropical flavors. This includes coconut, pineapple, papaya, etc. However, things like strawberries, kiwis, and even rum also work very well with mango.
Fresh Mango Smoothie With Mango Boba Calories
The serving is quite large, however, the calories aren’t very high.
The recipe we made serves one, but it’s a fairly big serving, here’s the breakdown:
Of Which Sugars: 29.9
How To Make Mango Bubble Tea Recipe
You will need:
- Tapioca Pearls (aka Boba)
- Fresh Mango
- Fresh Strawberries
- Coconut Milk
- Coconut Sugar
You will only need a handful of ingredients to make this bubble tea smoothie.
The method is simple – cook the boba pearls as per the package instructions, then cool them. But keep them in water.
Add all your ingredients to a blender, except the boba, and blitz until smooth.
Then, add the boba in your serving cup and pour the smoothie on top. Add some ice and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy mango smoothie with popping boba Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Mango Smoothie With Boba
- 1 cup/150g of mango flesh
- 1/2 cup/75g of strawberries washed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of boba
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- Cook the tapioca pearls as per the packet instructions.
- Once cooked, keep the pearl in a bowl of cold water.
- Add all the ingredients except the boba to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Before using the boba, sprinkle the sugar on top of the drained boba and mix.
- Then, add the boba in your serving cup and pour the smoothie on top. Add some ice and enjoy!