Marble Cookie Brownie Recipe that has 1 cookie dough, and brownie layer, marbled together, these cookies taste just like dominos brownie cookie.
These marbled cookies are delicious, quite easy to make, and are the perfect treat to make at home!
Basically, the way these cookies came to life, is because we had leftover brownie batter from when we made these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Bars, so we kinda thought we need to get creative here, in order to use it up.
We are not going to lie, we love a takeout dinner…especially domino’s…we got addicted to their brownie cookies, so we thought to try and replicate them.
These delicious brownie hybrid cookies are so delicious and so worth the time!
How To Make Marble Cookie Brownie:
You will need:
For the Brownie Batter:
3. Dark Chocolate (About 60% dark)
4. All-Purpose Flour
5. Caster Sugar
For The Cookies Dough:
4. Sugar – White & Brown
5. Bicarb + Baking Powder
The two batters are made separately, then chilled for an hour in the fridge to firm up.
After that, a tbsp of each dough is used and mixed together, then baked. (see below for a detailed recipe)
We recommend that you use dark chocolate when you make the brownie mix, because we tried it using milk chocolate, and the brownie came a bit too light. Also, the slight bitterness of the dark chocolate will break through the sweetness nicely.
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
3. Easy Lemon Cookies With Icing
We hope you like this Marble Cookie Brownie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Marble Cookie Brownie Recipe
- For The Cookie Dough:
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup =of dark brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of bakin powder
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- For The Brownie:
- 1/4 cup/ + 2 tbsp/ 75g of caster sugar
- 1/4 heaped cup/70g of butter
- 1/2 cup/75g dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup/50g all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- To Make The Cookie Dough:
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy.
- Add the egg, then fold in the flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Refrigirate the cookie dough for 1 hour.
- For The Brownie:
- Beat the egg and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Melt the butter, then add the chocolate chips to the butter, and mix until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the egg mix and mix to combine.
- Finally, fold in the flour.
- Chill the brownie mix in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookies to 2.30oz/65g balls using half and half from the 2 mixes. Should make about 15 cookies. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minuts for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023