Mini Egg Cookies are crispy on the outside and fudgy in the middle. They are perfect for Easter to surprise your family. You could even make them together with your family and have fun at Easter.
Cadbury mini egg cookies recipe is very similar to a traditional chocolate chip recipe, but instead of chocolate chips, we’ve used Cadbury mini eggs instead.
Mini egg easter cookies – you probably haven’t thought of making these types of people before, but we can assure you, they are worth the try! We did a bakeoff at work last week, and the theme was spring. In my eyes, spring always screams Easter to me, so I thought to create something different that’s related to Easter. And that’s how these Cadbury mini egg cookies recipes came to life.
The mini egg chocolate cookies certainly divided opinions, but the people who tried them thought they were great, and that’s enough for me to sit here and suggest these to you.
How To Make Mini Egg Cookies Recipe:
You will need:
1. Mini Chocolate Eggs
5. Sugar – White & Brown
6. Bicarb + Baking Powder
The cookie dough is made, by beating the sugars with the butter. The egg is added and mixed in. Then the rest of the ingredients are folded in.
The cookie dough is shaped into 2.30oz/65g balls. Then baked. Let the cookies cool slightly on the tray, so they can harden up before moving them to a wire rack.
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Mini Egg Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Mini Egg Cookies Recipe
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/6 tsp of baking powder
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- 1 cup/156g of mini chocolate eggs
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy.
- Add the egg, mix, then fold in the flour, cocoa, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Finally, fold in the mini chocolate eggs into the cookie dough.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookie dough to 2.30oz/65g balls. Should make about 12. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minutes for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.