Mom’s Recipe Crumbl Cookie – Chocolate is a copycat recipe, it’s delicious, fudgy, crispy on the outside, soft in the middle and so so comforting!
We topped our chocolate crumbl cookies with melted chocolate on top, but you can skip this step, or if you feel fancy, spread some chocolate ganache on top!
We love chocolate in this house, I mean who doesn’t? Chocolate just makes everything so much better. But when it comes to chocolate cookies, there is that even more magical experience, when you bite into a fudgy chocolate cookie that melts away in your mouth.
The recipe is quite easy actually, and the cookie dough doesn’t need chilling either. Which makes the whole recipe a lot easier and a lot quicker.
How To Make Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipe:
You will need:
4. Sugar – White & Brown
5. Bicarb + Baking Powder
6. Cocoa Powder
The cookie dough is made, by beating the sugars with the butter ideally using a kitchen aid. The egg is added and mixed in. Then the rest of the ingredients are folded in.
The cookie dough is shaped into 2.30oz/65g balls. Then baked. Let the cookie cool slightly on the tray, so they can harden up before moving them to a wire rack.
You can fold Chocolate chips into the cookie dough if you like, and want it extra chocolatey. We certainly recommend it, especially if you have sweet tooth!
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3. Easy Lemon Cookies With Icing
We hope you like these Mom’s Recipe Crumbl Cookie – Chocolate! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Crumbl Cookies Mom's Recipe - Chocolate
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- 2 tbsp good quality dark cocoa powder
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy ideally using a kitchen aid.
- Add the egg, mix, then fold in the flour, cocoa, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookie dough to 2.30oz/65g balls. Should make about 12. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minutes for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023