Nutella Protein Shake Recipe – that is going to make your workout fuel so much tastier!
Banana nutella protein shake recipe is made with a handful of ingredients only and is thick, sweet, and satisfying. The protein shake is thick, creamy and so delicious. Only 1 tbsp of nutella was used, so nothing too unhealthy. But using a tablespoon in your protein shake really does make your shake so much more delicious.
Banana and nutella are a classic combination, so we just kept things classical. The protein powder is to use, will be entirely up to you. We have done this nutella protein shake recipe a couple of times, and we tried it with different protein powders. They all work fine.
If you are not a fan of protein powders, you could try peanut butter powder. It’s high on protein, and low in fat.
If you like to add your own twist to this protein smoothie recipe, feel free to add cocoa powder, or other ingredients, to make it suit your taste.
How To Make Nutella Protein Shake:
You will need:
2. Protein Powder
3. Semi Skimmed Milk
4. 3-4 slices of frozen banana
All ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth.
Serve and drink up! You can of course bring it with you at the gym, and drink it as you go, or before/after the gym.
Check Out Some More Protein Smoothie recipes:
1. Easy Superfood Smoothie Recipe
2. Peanut Butter Powder Smoothie
3. Premier Banana Protein Shake
We hope you like this Nutella Protein Shake Recipe Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and stay hydrated!
Nutella Protein Shake
- 1 heaped tbsp of nutella
- 2-3 slices of frozen banana
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 cup/250ml of semi skimmed milk
- All ingredients are added to a high-speed blender, and blitzed until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and drink up!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023