These gourmet Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are very sweet and show-stopping. You will surely impress your family or friends with these cookies.
Also, guess what – these Nutella stuffed cookies are super easy to make too.
When we first started baking, we were always intimidated to stuff cookies. So, we avoided doing so, until we got bored of only baking regular-style cookies; we wanted to evolve!
So, we started to experiment with stuffing cookies! – Turns out, it wasn’t as difficult as we thought it was. So, now we like to stuff cookies with all sorts of different fillings, and we are loving it.
Today we are sharing our Nutella stuffed cookie recipe with you guys.
The method is super simple. We also thought to add extra chocolate into the equation – so we stuffed Nutella in chocolate chip cookie dough! Because who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies – and with Nutella oozing in the middle, that just makes things so much more interesting and delicious!
How To Make Nutella Stuffed Cookies:
Only a couple of cupboard ingredients are needed to make these gourmet cookies!
You will need:
That’s it – nothing fancy!
You will need to freeze Nutella drops/ball-like shape so that you can stuff them in the cookie dough, but apart from that, everything is the same old classic style in terms of making the cookie dough.
-Cream the butter with the sugar -> beat in the egg -> fold in the flour -> fold in the chocolate chips -> chill the dough in the fridge.
Then you stuff the cookie dough and bake. That’s it!
A full recipe breakdown and measured ingredients are below.
More Stuffed Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/3 cup/70g of white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp/170g plain flour
- 2/3 cup/100g of chocolate chips
- 8 tsp of Nutella
- Using a flat plate, or a small tray, shape 8 medium-sized balls from the Nutella (about a teaspoon each) and add them to the flat plate, making sure they are not sticking together. Put the plate with nutella balls in the freezer for an hour minimum.
- In a bowl, add the butter, and 2 sugars. Beat until creamy with either an electric mixer or manually.
- Add the egg, and beat again.
- Fold in the flour and mix, but do not overmix. Finaly, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Put the dough in the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Using 2-3 heaped tablespoons from the cookie dough, shape 8 balls, then flatten each in your hand and stuff each flattend ball with a ball of frozen Nutella. Close off the edges, and make sure it's a ball looking cookie.
- Place the stuffed cookie dough balls to the baking sheets, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden.
- Eat them warm or cold.