These Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies are indulgent, crumbly, chocolatey, and not so unhealthy! These cookies are only 4 ingredients too!
Nutella stuffed peanut butter cookies gluten free – are made with peanut butter cookies, then they are stuffed with chocolatey creamy nutella.
The peanut butter cookies in this recipe are actually healthy! So, the only unhealthy thing about these cookies is the Nutella, but remember, the balance is all you need 😉 A bit of healthy stuff here and there, balanced with unhealthy stuff is all you need to do!
The cookies are crumbly and peanut buttery – we made ours a bit thick, so if you want them thinner, just use half the recommended amount of cookie dough when you make them.
A recipe for stuffed peanut butter nutella cookies with mini chocolate chips – is something you could do, if you just fold in chocolate chips in the peanut butter cookie dough.
How To Make Peanut Nutella Stuffed Cookies:
You will need:
First, the cookies are made by mixing the peanut butter, maple syrup, and almond flour until a soft dough gets shaped. After that, 20g (roughly 2 tsp) of the dough is shaped into balls for the cookies, then gently pressed onto the baking sheet. Try to keep them as uniform as possible. The cookies are then baked. Once baked, cool them completely.
1 tsp of the Nutella is spread on 5 of the cookies, then press another cookie on top to sandwich them. (See below for the full recipe)
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like these Peanut Butter Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup/125g of smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp/45ml of pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/3 cups/130g of Almond Flour
- 5 tsp of Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 160'C/325'F. Line a large sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almond flour, peanut butter & maple syrup together in a bowl, and mix to combine them nicely. It should form a soft dough.
- After that, 20g (roughly 2 tsp) of the dough is shaped into balls for the cookies, then gently press them onto the baking sheet to flatten them. You should make about 10 cookies. Try to keep them as uniform as possible.
- Bake in the oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once baked, cool them completely.
- 1 tsp of the Nutella is spread on 5 of the cookies, then press another cookie on top to sandwich them.