We often drink orange juice for breakfast, but why not change it a bit and have an orange smoothie instead?
Smoothies are so much healthier for you than juices bought from the shop, as they don’t typically contain any added sugar, and contain the pulp of the fruit.
We absolutely love passion fruit, if you have never had it, oh man, you are so missing out!
Surely you have had a passionfruit martini before? Passionfruit in a smoothie is SOO good!
The benefits of this passionfruit orange smoothie are a lot. Not only do you get a lot of Vitamin C, but also fiber, and other nutrients.
This smoothie is so much healthier and better than a glass of shop-bought orange juice. It has delicious tasty tropical flavors in it.
The smoothie is also totally dairy-free and suitable for vegans. It will surely hydrate you and get your day started right!
The smoothie can also be made almost fully raw if you use 100% pure coconut water.
How To Make Orange Mango And Passionfruit Smoothie Recipe
You will need:
- Coconut Water
A super easy smoothie, made with only a handful of ingredients. It’s so good for you, and it tastes absolutely fabulous!
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
Serve with ice if you like, and we hope you enjoy it!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Anti-Inflammatory Orange & Turmeric Smoothie
2. Mango Spinach Smoothie
3. Wheatgrass Kiwi Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy hydrating passionfruit and orange smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Orange And Passion Fruit Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 1/2 passionfruit flesh scooped
- 1/2 orange peeled and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen mango
- 1/2 cup/120ml of coconut water
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can serve it over ice, for extra freshness!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023