A delicious and refreshing orange juice yogurt smoothie that is going to become your new favourite breakfast drink.
The smoothie is so refreshing and tasty. Oh, and super easy to make too.
Is It OK To Mix Yogurt And Orange Juice?
Can you have orange and yogurt together? Mixing yogurt and orange juice is totally fine. It’s a great way to upgrade your usual breakfast drink.
Yogurt is high in protein and contains other incredible health benefits such as digestive health.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with combing these two ingredients together.
Should I Put Orange Juice In My Smoothie?
Putting orange juice in your smoothie may not be the healthiest option, especially if the orange juice is from the grocery store.
However, adding orange juice to your smoothies can really elevate the taste, and make your smoothies so much tastier.
If you want to keep things healthy, juice your own oranges and add the juice to your smoothies.
How To Make An Orange Smoothie With Yogurt [No Banana]
You Will Need:
- Orange Juice (Or whole orange)
- Frozen Blueberries
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Water
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We left an option to use whole orange instead of orange juice if you want to make this smoothie slightly healthier.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Orange Spinach Smoothie
2. Dairy-Free Orange Pineapple Smoothie
3. Matcha Smoothie For Weight Loss
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy smoothie with orange juice and frozen fruit recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Orange Juice Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 orange or 100ml freshly squeezed orange juice See notes*
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup yogurt unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml coconut water
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023