We decided to create a smoothie recipe that will boost our immune system, simply because we have had 2 colds back-to-back in 1 month! Our whole month was just filled with coughs and blowing our noses.
Has anyone got that bug? It’s terrible. We got some quality honey, some oranges, and spinach, and we got to business.
We drank this citrus spinach smoothie for 3 days, once every morning and we really did feel better. So, we decided to share the recipe with y’all.
Is Orange Juice And Spinach Good For You?
Orange and spinach are a fab combination. They will help you battle colds, boost your immune system, assist your digestion, and some many other benefits.
if you do decide to use orange juice instead of a whole orange, make sure it’s 100% pure orange juice with no added sugar.
How To Make Spinach & Orange Smoothie No Banana
You will need:
- Manuka Honey
- Milled Linseeds (flaxseeds)
- Ground Turmeric
- Dairy Free Milk
We used manuka honey, but if you are on a budget, or have another type of honey at home, feel free to substitute the manuka honey for the honey you have.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Orange Smoothie Recipes:
1. Carrot Orange & Ginger Smoothie
2. Anti-Inflammatory Orange & Turmeric Smoothie
3. Quick Apple And Orange Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy immune-boosting spinach and orange smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Orange Spinach Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 small orange peeled and seeds removed
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 small pear cored and diced
- 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp of Manuka honey
- 1 tbsp of milled linseeds
- 125-250 ml of dairy free milk depending on how thick you like your smoothies
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023