If you love papaya and pineapple, you will love the recipe we have for you today – a papaya and pineapple smoothie!
This tropical smoothie is vegan-friendly, and this is also a papaya smoothie for weight loss, due to the low amount of calories per serving.
The smoothie will nourish you, and provide your body with tons of nutrients.
Do Pineapple And Papaya Go Well Together?
Even though pineapple and papaya are both tropical fruits, they both work incredibly well together.
The reason they go together is because they both taste quite different, so they complement each other very well on that.
Furthermore, they both offer a unique blend of benefits, so when you combine them, you get the best of both worlds.
Papaya Pineapple Smoothie Benefits
You might be wondering what the papaya pineapple ginger smoothie benefits are since we are raving about how healthy this smoothie is.
Let’s break down the benefits:
- Boosts Immunity
- Provides Antioxidants
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Supports Eye Health
- Supports Digestion
- Helps Reduce Inflammation
- Enhances Hydration
- Improves Heart Health
- Provides Essential Vitamins and Minerals
And so many others too!
How To Make Papaya Pineapple Banana Smoothie
You will need:
- Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
To make this papaya smoothie – add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth, for about 2-3 minutes.
Enjoy this smoothie any time of the day. There is no hard rule on when is the best time to consume it.
We have some alternative ingredients you can use, for example, if you want to make a mango papaya pineapple smoothie, then add additional mango to the recipe. But, here are some other ideas:
- Instead of banana, you can use mango, if you are not a fan of bananas.
- If you don’t have chia seeds, use flaxseeds instead or oats.
- For an even more tropical flavor, use coconut water or coconut milk instead of almond milk.
- For extra coolness and freshness, use frozen papaya too.
We hope you like this creamy and easy papaya pineapple smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup/75g fresh papaya
- 1 medium-sized banana peeled
- 1 tsp minced ginger root
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!