A peach and apple smoothie – that is refreshing, summery, sweet and so yummy!
This apple and peach smoothie is completely dairy-free and vegan, no unhealthy ingredients are used, just pure fruit, coconut water, oats, and a touch of cinnamon.
This smoothie recipe that uses apple and peach is perfect for either breakfast, an afternoon pick-me-up, or just for healthy hydration.
If you don’t like drinking water, smoothies are a great way of getting your hydration in, a yummy nutrient-dense way.
Do Apple And Peach Go Together?
Yes, apples and peaches work wonderfully well together. Not only do they complement each other well in terms of taste, but also in terms of health benefits too.
Both of these ingredients are juicy and refreshing.
The best way to combine both of these ingredients is either by using them in a smoothie, or juicing them!
Benefits Of This Peach Apple Smoothie
Since this smoothie is made using healthy ingredients only, it naturally contains benefits.
Here’s a list of the benefits of drinking this peach smoothie with apple:
- Rich in Nutrients: The smoothie combines vitamins A, C, and B, along with minerals like potassium, magnesium, and calcium, offering a wide spectrum of essential nutrients.
- Antioxidant Boost: The mix of fruits and cinnamon provides a range of antioxidants, which can help combat oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
- Digestive Support: The fiber from the apples and peaches supports digestive health, while the liquid nature of the smoothie makes it easy to digest.
- Energizing: The combination of natural sugars from the use of fruit, hydrating coconut water, and essential nutrients can provide a quick energy boost.
- Immune Support: Vitamins like vitamin C, combined with the antioxidants, help boost the immune system.
How To Make Apple And Peach Smoothie Recipe:
I used frozen peaches to make this drink. Which made the smoothie thicker and more refreshing.
However, I have left an option of how to make this smoothie with fresh peaches too!
You will need these ingredients:
- Coconut Water
5 natural simple ingredients are all you need to make this refreshing peach apple smoothie.
This is the method – wash the apple, core and dice it. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and drink up!
Vegan Peach And Apple Smoothie Optional Substitutions
I have to admit that some people don’t like peaches, due to their skin.
And that’s fine, if you don’t like peaches because of that, I recommend that you use nectarines for this recipe. Nectarine and apple smoothie also tastes just as good!
If you cannot digest oats, then you can use chia seeds instead, which will give you wonderful benefits and thicken your smoothie.
As for the coconut water, if you cannot find it at the grocery store, you can simply use dairy-free milk instead.
More Peach And Apple Smoothie Recipes:
Peach And Apple Smoothie
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup/150g frozen peach slices or 2 large pitted and diced peaches
- 1 large apple cut into chunks any apple you like
- 1 cup/230ml of coconut water or cold water
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Wash the apple and core and dice it. If you are using fresh peaches, remove the pits and slice the peaches.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up.