It’s hot outside, and you need a refreshing drink – make this peach mango smoothie ASAP.
It will not only refresh and hydrate you, but also provide you with tons of health benefits.
Is Peach And Mango Good?
Peaches and mangoes work incredibly well together – both in flavour and texture.
Peaches are more juicy and water, whilst mango is a bit firmer, which helps thickens and make smoothies creamier.
Health Benefits of Peach Mango Smoothie For Weight Loss
It has many other healthy ingredients added to it, which increases the number of health benefits this smoothie has.
Here’s a list of the benefits:
- May Aid In Weight Loss
- Improved Digestion
- Aids Eye Health
- Aids Healthier Skin
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Full Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Aids Heart Health
- Boosts Immune System
But these are not all, this list goes on and on!
How To Make Mango Peach Smoothie With Frozen Fruit
You will need:
- Frozen Mango
- Fresh Peach
- Greek Yogurt
- Coconut Water
- Chia Seeds
To make this peach mango smoothie recipe with yogurt, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
Serve over ice if you like for extra freshness.
Here are some alternatives you can use to make this mango coconut smoothie:
- Use vegan yogurt instead of dairy Greek yogurt for a vegan option
- Substitute the lime juice for lemon juice
- Use flaxseeds instead of chia seeds
- You can most certainly use fresh mango instead of frozen mango
- Make this mango peach smoothie with milk instead of using coconut water
More Tropical Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy peach mango smoothie no banana recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Refreshing Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g frozen mango
- 2 small peaches pitted
- 200 ml coconut water
- 1-2 tbsp greek yogurt unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!