Easy Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack.
This delicious breakfast smoothie bowl only requires a handful of ingredients, that are most likely to be lying around your house.
Banana and peanut butter is a marriage made in haven. We like to snack on banana slices topped with peanut butter regularly. So we thought to combine them together and make a smoothie bowl out of ’em.
It worked fantastically well obviously – this combo is a no-brainer. But to complete this smoothie bowl as breakfast, we topped it with some granola we had, and it was just pure perfection!
This breakfast smoothie bowl recipe is dairy-free, vegan, and incredibly creamy and filling.
If you don’t like peanut butter – that’s absolutely fine – you can sub it for different nut butter, like almond butter. Or – if you are nut-free – use sunflower seed butter instead! Oh and sub the almond milk for oat milk!
How To Make Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie Bowl:
You will need:
1. Frozen Banana Chunks
2. Peanut Butter
4. Almond Milk
5. Granola to top the bowl (optional)
Before you freeze the bananas, make sure you cut them into small chunks – otherwise, you might find it really difficult blending a whole frozen banana 😀
The frozen banana, oats, peanut butter, and almond milk are blended until smooth using a high-speed blender.
Pour onto your favorite smoothie bowl and top with granola. Voila!
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
1. Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl With Walnuts
2. Easy Healthy Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
3. Carrot Savory Smoothie Bowl With Toasted Nuts
We hope you like this Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie Bowl recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 2 medium-sized bananas previosuly peeled cut into chunks and frozen
- 2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp of oats - use gluten free if needed
- 150 ml of dairy-free milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until smooth. If the blender is really strugling, add a touch more dairy-free milk.
- Serve and top with granola if you like.
We highly recommend that you use a high-speed blender - we found that a regular 30 bucks blender struggled to blend the bananas without extra dairy-free milk.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023