Creamy, easy and so delicious peanut butter banana smoothie weight loss recipe, you will absolutely love.
You are probably thinking, how could bananas and peanut butter possibly be used for weight loss? The truth is, every single food could be used for weight loss.
It all comes down to calories and portion sizes.
For best results though, drink this smoothie for breakfast, because it will keep you feeling full for hours, which can help you reduce snacking throughout the day.
Is Banana And Peanut Butter Good For Weight Loss?
Bananas and peanut butter are not only a fantastic and tasty combination, but the combo can also help you lose weight.
Peanut butter and banana keep you feeling full and satisfied for longer periods of time. This is great if you are trying to lose weight because it means you won’t feel the need to munch on extra snacks or indulge in calorie-packed treats and meals.
By incorporating these ingredients into your smoothie, you’ll be creating a perfect recipe for success, helping you achieve that calorie deficit and shed those extra pounds.
Just remember though, moderation is key. Peanut butter itself is a high-calorie food, so use it in moderation.
Can I Eat Peanut Butter Every Day And Lose Weight?
You can eat anything every day and lose weight. It all comes down to how much of it you eat. A tablespoon or two a day of peanut butter is totally fine.
It’s heavy in calories, but peanut butter will promote satiety and provide your body with essential nutrients.
So the answer is yes, peanut butter can be part of your diet on a regular basis if you are trying to lose weight. Just make sure you consume it in moderation.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Calories
How many calories does a banana and peanut butter smoothie have?
Let’s compare the calories from some of the biggest smoothie companies:
- Smoothie King – Peanut Power Plus™ Chocolate – 590 calories per 20-ounce serving.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe – Peanut Butter Cup – 710 calories per serving.
- Planet Smoothie – Java The Nut – 380 calories per 20-ounce serving.
- Homemade – Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – 365 calories per serving.
As you can see, the amount of calories per serving for some of the PB banana smoothies is insanely high. The homemade peanut and banana smoothie is the lowest in calories, and typically much healthier too.
Next time you are out and about, think carefully about whether you want to splash on a high-calorie smoothie from these places!
How To Make Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie For Weight Loss
Here’s what you will need:
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Almond Milk
- Low Fat Greek Yogurt
To make this weight loss banana peanut butter smoothie – add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth, for about 2-3 minutes.
Preferably drink this smoothie for breakfast, for best results!
We have some optional substitutions for you, in case for example you want a peanut butter smoothie for weight loss no banana, or other alternatives:
- For a no banana option, use mango instead of banana.
- If you are vegan, use vegan-friendly yogurt instead of dairy yogurt.
- For more protein, use low-fat dairy milk instead of almond milk.
- Instead of flaxseeds, you can use chia seeds.
We hope you like this creamy banana smoothie with peanut butter recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
More Related Smoothie Recipes You May Like To Try:
- Peanut Butter Smoothie Under 200 Calories
- Banana Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Banana Flaxseed Smoothie For Weight Loss
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Weight Loss
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 medium-sized banana peeled
- 2 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds or chia seeds
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!