Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Coffee Cookies that are almost guilt-free and made with healthy ingredients.
These chocolate coffee cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. How cool is that?
Now, we all know that chocolate and coffee work well together, and so is chocolate and peanut butter – but we have got some mega awesome combo going on here, all these flavors combined = a bomb cookie.
Peanut butter can be a healthy addition to your diet if you make it yourself or buy peanut butter that’s made with 100% peanuts. A lot of peanut butter has got added palm oil and sugar, you don’t want that.
Here are a couple of benefits of peanut butter:
1. High on plant-based protein
2. High in minerals such as Magnesium, Phosphorous, Zinc, and Niacin.
3. High on fiber
4. High in heart-healthy fats
5. Great for bodybuilders and people working out.
6. It can help manage your blood sugar levels
Basically, get yourself a jar of peanut butter made with 100% peanuts and enjoy its benefits!
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Coffee Cookies:
You will need:
Make the flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp of flaxseeds with 3 tbsp of water. The egg is beaten with sugar and peanut butter. Then, the rest of the ingredients are folded.
It should form a dough. Shape the cookies and place them onto a baking tray and bake. Job done!
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Coffee Cookies
- 1cup/270g of peanut butter make sure it's runny and unsweetend
- 2 heaped tbs of instant coffee
- 1/2cup/50g almond flour/meal
- 1/4cup/50g of coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 handfuls chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Make the flax eggs by mixing 2 tbsp of flaxseeds with 6 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- The flax eggs is beaten with the sugar and peanut butter. Then, the rest of the ingredients are folded.
- It should form a sticky dough.
- Shape/spoon the cookies and place them onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray when they are baked, so they can harden.