Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Cookies that are made with 3 ingredients are nearly sugar-free and keto-friendly. You are going to love these keto peanut butter cookies with cream cheese – they are made in 1 bowl, and they are crispy on the outside and perfectly soft and nutty in the middle.
Note – these cookies are not very sweet, so if you are looking for a sugar-packed cookie recipe, this isn’t the right recipe for you.
If you love peanut butter as much as we do – then you are in for a treat. However not many people like peanut butter. So, in that case, we suggest that you use almond butter instead or other nut butters.
These cream cheese peanut butter cookies can be made nut-free as well. Instead of using nut butter, you can use sunflower seed butter, and coconut flour in place of almond flour.
Keto peanut butter cookies with cream cheese – are also diabetic-friendly, can be made vegan, and are completely gluten-free too.
How To Make Peanut Butter Cookies With Cream Cheese:
You will need:
1. Peanut Butter
2. Almond Flour
3. Cream cheese (use dairy-free for a vegan option)
I mean, even a toddler can make these cookies – the 3 ingredients are mixed together in a bowl, then using a small cookie scoop, scoop balls from the dough, and press them down to flatten them onto a cookie sheet.
Bake, cool, and enjoy!
If you want to be fancy, you can dip these easy keto peanut butter cream cheese cookies into melted chocolate for an extra touch! But this is optional, just an idea 😉
We hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we did!
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1/2 cup/115g cream cheese use vegan cream cheese if needed
- 1/2 cup/115g of peanut butter we used crunchy
- 3 tbsp of almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and line 1 baking tray with parchment paper.
- The 3 ingredients are mixed together in a bowl, then using a small cookie scoop, scoop balls from the dough, and press them down to flatten them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden on the edges.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes on the tray before moving them to a wire rack.