Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe that’s going to remind you of your peanut butter cups so much. This recipe is also healthy. so if you crave a peanut butter cup, but want to eat healthier, this peanut butter cup smoothie.
We love the tropical smoothie peanut butter cup from tropical smoothie cafe. So, we thought to make our own version of it. What is in the peanut butter cup smoothie from Tropical Smoothie you may wonder, well, it has cocoa powder, peanut butter, banana, and milk or water.
Is the peanut butter cup smoothie from Tropical Smoothie good?
It is, but we think ours is better, haha! Tropical smoothie uses cocoa powder, but in our recipe, we use real chocolate, that we melt, and we also use good quality peanut butter, that’s unsweetened, so it only basically contains peanuts and a touch of salt.
Our version is a lot healthier and much tastier than the tropical smoothie cafe 😉
This peanut butter cup smoothie can also be made vegan if you use vegan chocolate and dairy-free milk!
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie From Tropical Smoothie
You will need:
1. Melted Chocolate
2. Peanut Butter – Made From 100% Peanuts
3. Milk Of Choice, We used Dairy-Free
The chocolate is melted, the banana is peeled, then all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth. If you can’t be bothered to melt chocolate, feel free to just use cocoa powder in that case.
Serve and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Thick Refreshing Blackberry Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe
- 1 meduim sized ripe banana
- 1-2 tbsp of good quality peanut butter
- 1 cup/250ml of dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp of melted chocolate
- The chocolate is melted, the banana is peeled, then all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth. If you can't be bothered to melt chocolate, feel free to just use cocoa powder in that case.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023