Peanut Butter Powder Milkshake
- 1.5 cups/ 3 scoops Vanilia ice cream or dairy-free ice cream
- 1/2 cup/120ml of low fat milk or dairy free milk
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter powder
- Add your ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add whipped cream if you like (Optional)
- Serve and enjoy.
Peanut Butter Powder Milkshake is refreshing and packs a peanut flavor, and it’s higher in protein than your regular vanilla milkshake.
This peanut butter milkshake protein powder is relatively low on fat and sugar. We used good quality vanilla ice cream, low-fat milk, and peanut butter powder.
You can make a peanut butter cocoa powder milkshake if you add some cocoa powder to the recipe, but we kept things plain and simple. As seen in the picture, we squirted some whipped cream, but this is optional.
If you are wondering what do you do with peanut butter powder? – Wonder no more! Adding peanut butter powder to smoothies and milkshakes is the perfect way to get more protein and add peanut flavor without the extra calories. We all know how high-calorie peanut butter can be.
However, is peanut butter milkshake good for you? Well, we would say, it’s better than most milkshakes. This recipe today contains 3 ingredients only, so if you fancy a milkshake, but want to keep things lower calorie and lower fat – this recipe is for you.
How To Make Peanut Butter Powder Milkshake:
You will need:
1. Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Peanut Butter Powder
3. Low Fat MIlk
3 ingredients are all you need to whip up this low-fat milkshake.
You add your ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve if you like with whipped cream and enjoy!
More Milkshake Recipes:
1. 5 Dollar Milkshake Recipe
2. Salted Caramel Popcorn Milkshake
3. Easy Strawberry Banana Milkshake
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing vanilla milkshake recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023