Peanut Butter Powder Smoothie is delicious, filling, low on calories, and high on protein.
Peanut butter powder smoothie no banana – is made with 3 ingredients only; peanut butter powder, apple, and oat milk, which makes it dairy-free, and vegan!
This smoothie with peanut butter powder is done in under 5 minutes and is incredibly easy to make.
We have said it before, but we absolutely love peanut butter in our household. But, as you already know, peanut butter is very high in calories. We recently discovered peanut butter powder, which is a lot lower in calories and higher in protein. Literally perfect. We can’t get enough of that stuff!
It’s perfect for lower calorie, higher protein content smoothies. it’s especially nice for people who love peanut butter but are trying to lower their calorie intake.
How To Make Peanut Butter Powder Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Peanut Butter Powder
2. Oat Milk
The method is super simple. The apple is cored and diced. Then, all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
We wanted to keep this recipe banana-free because a lot of smoothie recipes call for bananas. However, if you are a fan of bananas, especially banana + peanut butter, feel free to use banana instead of apple.
Another alternative we can offer is if you don’t mind dairy, feel free to use dairy milk.
We are trying to cut down on dairy, and we found that using non-dairy milk is just as good as using non-dairy.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Easy Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Peanut Butter Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Peanut Butter Powder Smoothie
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter powder
- 1 meduim-sized apple cored and diced
- 1 cup/250ml of oat milk or other milk of choice
- The apple is cored and diced. Then, all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023