If you are a chocolate & peanut butter lover, you are going to love these Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! I couldn’t, I just couldn’t resist not eating half the batch…man I feel fat, but oh boy it was so worth it!
A delicious twist on the classic chocolate chip cookies.
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As a baker & a smoothie maker, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to share them with you here, and I hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried, feel free to drop us a comment below. Also, Feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup/120g creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup/50g coconut flour or powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup/170g butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup/50g white sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg for a vegan version*
- 2 cups/272g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup/100g of mini chocolate chips use dark vegan chocolate for a vegan option
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter and the coconut flour (with 2 tbsp of water) until completely smooth, the texture will be like a dough.
- Portion the peanut butter mixture into 12 equal balls, then place into the freezer while you prepare the chocolate chip cookie dough.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the vanilla and egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and fold. Then portion the cookie dough into 12 equal cookie dough balls.
- Get the frozen peanut butter filling, and push one into the center of each cookie dough ball, bringing the edges of the cookie dough around the peanut butter and pinching to close
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Or enjoy them warm, like I did 😀