Pecan Dream Cookie Recipe that’s super easy to make and is the ultimate pecan dream recipe. This chewy pecan supreme cookie recipe is also gluten-free completely. Perfect for both coeliacs and for non-coeliacs, or just for people who avoid gluten. These cookies don’t require a lot of sugar, but they are perfectly sweet nevertheless. The outside of each cookie is coated in powdered sugar, to give the cookies more sweetness and fluffy color.
These pecan dreams are packed with nuts; almonds and pecans. So if you don’t like nuts or nutty flavor, this recipe isn’t for you. We used almond flour to replace the gluten all-purpose flour, and of course, we added chopped pecans to the cookie dough. The recipe is made using a handful of ingredients really and made in 2 bowls. Simple, easy, delicious.
How To Make Pecan Dream Cookie Recipe:
You will need:
5 ingredients. That’s all you need!
The cookie dough is made by beating the granulated sugar and butter together. The egg is then added, and beaten in. The almond meal is folded in with the chopped pecans. You should form a stiff-ish dough.
Using a small cookie scoop, place a scoop of cookie dough in your hand and roll it into a ball, then roll into powdered sugar, finally place the ball on the large baking tray. Repeat until all of the dough is rolled into balls.
Then the cookies are baked. Once baked, roll them again in powdered sugar, then pop them on the wire rack to cool completely.
More Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Pecan Dream Cookie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Pecan Dream Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup/125g almond meal
- 1/4 cup/55g of butter
- 2 tbsp of granuled sugar
- 1/2 cup/65g of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup/2.2 oz/62g of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- The cookie dough is made by beating the granulated sugar and butter together.
- The egg is then added, and beaten in. The almond meal is folded in with the chopped pecans. You should form a stiff-ish dough.
- Then the cookies are baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden.
- Once baked, roll them again in powdered sugar, then pop them on the wire rack to cool completely.