Pineapple and avocado work so well together, that is why we have put this Pineapple avocado smoothie recipe for you today.
Avocados help make your smoothies thicker and more satisfying, not to mention the abundance of health benefits they provide too.
What Fruits Blend Well With Pineapple?
If you have some leftover pineapple and you are thinking of making a smoothie, but have no idea what blends well, here is a list of ingredients that work well with pineapple:
- Nut Butter (e.g almond, peanut butter)
- Coconut Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Dragon Fruit
And the list goes on.
Avocado Pineapple Smoothie Benefits
What does pineapple and avocado do for your body? Well, a lot of things. Let’s take a look at the health benefits:
- Weight Loss
- Numerous Vitamins & Minerals
- Digestive Health
- Heart Health
- May Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Boosts Immune System
And many more!
How To Make Pineapple Avocado Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
If you don’t have or don’t like certain ingredients used in this smoothie recipe, here are some substitute options:
- Use Berries Instead Of Bananas
- Add Peanut Butter Instead Of Almond Butter
- Add Mango Instead Pineapple
- Use Flaxseeds Instead Of Chia Seeds
- Use almond milk instead of coconut milk
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy vegan pineapple avocado banana smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Thick Pineapple Avocado Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of pineapple chunks
- 1/4 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/2 small banana peeled
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of almond butter unsweetened
- 300 ml of low fat coconut milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!