Pink power detox smoothie – that’s easy to make, healthy, delicious, and detoxing!
This pink detox smoothie only asks for a handful of ingredients!
What’s really cool about this recipe, is that it’s also raw, dairy-free, vegan, and naturally sweetened. It’s also relatively low on carbs, it had just a handful of fresh fruit, mainly for color and sweetness. The rest of the ingredients are very low on carbs.
What Makes This Smoothie Detoxing:
The pink detox drink ingredients are carefully selected to enhance the detox properties. Let’s take a look at why we used the ingredients we did:
- Spinach – Eating dark, leafy greens like spinach, kale, and chard is a great way to detox your colon since they are high in fiber and will help things move in your digestive tract.
- Lemon Juice – We squeezed fresh lemon juice! for the recipe. Lemons are high in vitamin C, fiber, and various beneficial plant compounds. They help prevent kidney stones (they detox and get rid of bacteria in your kidneys)
- Ginger – Ginger is one of these superfoods that does wonders for your body. It boosts your immune system and helps you get rid of colds, flues and so much more. Ginger is the most essential ingredient in this detoxing smoothie.
- Berries – well, they have an abundance of vitamins and fiber, which contributes overall to the detoxing process.
- Water – Hydration is so important and plays a vital role in the general well-being of humans. Water especially is the best form of hydration you can get.
How To Make Pink Power Detox Smoothie:
You will need:
- Frozen Cherries or Strawberries
To make this power detox – all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth. (See below for the detailed recipe and ingredient measurements)
Feel free to add more of each ingredient if you like, to adjust the taste to your preference.
Check Out Some More Healthy Smoothie recipes:
We hope you like this pink power detox smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Pink Power Detox Smoothie
- 1 handful of fresh spinach washed
- 1 tsp of freshly minced ginger
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- 1/2 cup/75g of pitted fresh cherries or frozen or strawberries
- 1 cup/250ml of cold water
- All the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth.