If you are looking for a protein fruit smoothie, you have come to the right place, because we have a treat for you today!
Protein smoothies often contain the same ingredients; banana, peanut butter, and milk. Elevate your protein smoothie by adding more fruit to it, and increasing the health benefits.
Are Protein Smoothies With Fruit Good For You?
Protein fruit smoothies are so much better than regular protein shakes.
Adding fruit to your protein smoothies will not only boost the nutritional profile of your smoothies but make them so much tastier too.
Is It OK To Mix Protein Powder With Fruit?
One of the best ways to add protein to your smoothies is by adding protein powder.
Adding protein powder to your blender with fruit is absolutely fine. Fresh and frozen fruit are both totally fine and will make your protein smoothies so much better.
What Are The Best Fruits To Put In a Protein Shake?
For a thicker shake, use frozen fruit, but fresh fruit is just as good though.
The best fruit to use for your shakes are:
How To Make a Protein Fruit Smoothie
You Will Need:
- Frozen Banana Chunks
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Almond Milk
- Protein Powder
- Peanut Butter
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
The smoothie can be made 100% vegan-friendly if you use vegan-friendly protein powder.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Orange Juice Yogurt Smoothie
2. High Protein Tofu Smoothie
3. Protein Weetabix Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy protein smoothie with frozen fruit. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Protein Fruit Smoothie [Easy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g frozen banana chunks
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen pineapple chunks
- 300 ml almond milk unsweetend
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter unsweetend
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023