If you are on a low-calorie diet but want to get your protein in a form of a drink, this low calorie high protein shakes recipe is for you.
The low-calorie smoothie only contains a handful of ingredients; 4 to be exact. The shake can also be made vegan-friendly, as long as you use vegan protein powder.
The secret to making your smoothies or shakes low-calorie, by simply weighing in your ingredients, and of course, using low-calorie ingredients too.
Is 200 Calories A Lot For a Protein Shake?
The short answer is no. Most protein shakes contain a lot more calories than this.
However, if you are someone who wants to cut down on calories, there are ways to make your protein shakes low-calorie.
Low-Calorie Protein Shake Powder
In order to make a low-calorie protein shake, you need low-calorie protein powders. Here are our top low-calorie protein powders:
- Quest Nutrition Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- Isopure Creamy Vanilla Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- IdealLean – Nutritional Protein Powder
There are many others, but these are our favorites!
How To Make Low-Calorie High Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Low-Calorie Protein Powder
- Small Banana
- Almond Milk
If you want to boost the protein of this smoothie, you can add some nut butter in there too, like peanut butter.
To make this low calorie protein shake – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Banana Smoothie For Weight Loss
2. Peanut Butter Weight Loss Smoothie
3. Copycat Costa Coffee Mango And Passion Fruit Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this tasty easy low calorie high protein shake recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Protein Shake Under 200 Calories
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 small banana peeled
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 1 small scoop of low calorie protein powder
- 1 date pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023