This Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl With Walnuts is loaded with goodness, it’s easy to make and so filling & satisfying.
This delicious pumpkin smoothie bowl is made with classic flavor combinations; pumpkin, brown sugar, and walnuts!
It’s officially the fall season, so get those fall vibes going.
There isn’t a better way to celebrate the fall season with a delicious pumpkin smoothie bowl recipe.
The Smoothie bowl recipe is naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan! It’s incredibly delicious, thick, nutritious, and filling.
6 simple ingredients are needed to make this delicious pumpkin smoothie bowl. It’s fairly healthy, and it contains a good amount of fiber, healthy fats, and protein.
Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, pumpkin is incredibly healthy. You should definitely put more in your stomach rather than outside your house for decorations!
Walnuts are rich in heart-healthy fats and high in antioxidants. Regularly eating walnuts may improve brain health and reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer.
How To Make Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl:
You will need:
1. Raw Pumpkin
2. Brown Sugar
4. Coconut Milk
5. Pumpkin Spice
6. Pumpkin Puree
The pumpkin and brown sugar are roasted, in the final 5 minutes of roasting, the walnuts are added to get toasty.
Once the pumpkin is cooled, everything is added to a blender and blitzed until completely smooth.
Serve in your favorite smoothie bowls, top with some pumpkin seeds, and eat up!
You can eat it either warm or cold, either way, it’s delicious.
A full breakdown of the recipe is below!
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
We hope you like this Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl With Walnuts recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl With Walnuts
- 2 1/4 cups/350g of peeled and cubed pumpkin
- 2 tbsp of organic brown sugar
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp/260ml of coconut milk from a can
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Peel and dice the pumpkin into cubes, then add them to the baking tray coated with the brown sugar. Bake in the oven until soft, about 25 minutes.
- In the last 5 minute of baking, add the walnuts and toast them.
- Once the pumpkin and walnuts are cooled, add them to a blender with the rest of the ingredients, and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!