Easy Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies – that taste delicious and are super easy to make!
Now, raspberries and white chocolate is a marriage made of haven combo. It shouldn’t technically work that well, but it really does! The raspberries compliment the sweetness of the white chocolate perfectly.
Dumping some fruit into your buttery cookies will make you feel a little bit better about eating cookies 😀 – it won’t count as 1 of your 5 a day, but it surely looks healthier and colorful.
If you are looking at making slightly different cookies, then this recipe is definitely for you.
We’ve used freeze-dried raspberries for this recipe, but you can definitely use fresh raspberries if you like, for more juiciness.
These raspberry white chocolate cookies are crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, chewy, sweet and so yummy! They are bursting with the tanginess from the raspberries and sweetness of the white chocolate chips. These cookies are easy to make and great for holidays, birthday parties!
How To make Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies:
You will need:
The butter and sugars are beaten together until creamy. The egg is then added and mixed.
Sieve in the flour, baking soda, and a touch of salt. Mix gently. Do not over-mix.
Finally, fold in the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
Chill the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Shape into 14 cookies, and add them to the baking trays leaving plenty of space between them.
Bake for 12 minutes. Cool them on the baking tray.
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup/115g of butter softened
- 1/4 cup/50g white sugar
- 3/4 cup/150g light brown sugar tightly packed
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 2 cups/272g of plain flour
- 1/2 cup/85g white chocolate chips
- 3-4 generous handfuls of freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F/185C and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- The butter and sugars are beaten together until creamy. The egg is then added and mixed with the vanilia.
- Sieve in the flour, baking soda, and a touch of salt to the butter mix. Mix gently. Do not over-mix.
- Finally, fold in the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Shape into 14 cookies, and add them to the baking trays leaving plenty of space between them.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool them on the baking tray.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.