Delicious Raw Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe that is perfect to use up leftover raw pumpkin!
It’s October – loads of pumpkins, loads of new recipes to try!
We bought too many pumpkins this year, we didn’t want to waste them, so we wanted to find a way to use them up. We made a pumpkin smoothie bowl, and now we thought to make a raw pumpkin smoothie as well.
The result was pretty amazing – the smoothie tastes so fresh and so delicious! A really must-try pumpkin smoothie recipe.
What are the health benefits of pumpkin?
Pumpkin contains a high amount of antioxidants and is also packed with vitamin A.
Pumpkin also boosts immunity may protect your eyesight and may promote weight loss due to its low-calorie content.
It may also have heart health benefits and it also has compounds that promote healthy skin.
Basically, pumpkins aren’t just for decorations, but for eating as well! Now, go get yourself some pumpkin!
How To Make Raw Pumpkin Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Raw Pumpkin
2. Dairy-free Milk, we used homemade raw chia seed milk
3. Frozen Banana
4. Cinnamon (optional)
The pumpkin is prepared by washing it, cutting it, de-seeding it, and de-skinned if you like. We kept the skin on when we did this smoothie, and we recommend that you do as well!
Then all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed to perfection.
Serve and enjoy!
This pumpkin smoothie recipe couldn’t be easier!
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this Raw Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Raw Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup/150g of Raw Pumpkin
- 1 cup/250ml of Dairy-free Milk we used homemade raw chia seed milk
- 1/2 frozen Frozen Banana chunks
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon optional
- The pumpkin is prepared by washing it, cutting it, de-seeding it, and de-skinned if you like. We kept the skin on our smoothie.
- All the ingredients are added to a high speed blender, and blitzed to perfection.
- Serve and enjoy!