Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Bars – that are the ultimate dessert porn. it’s a mix of things going on, a brownie base, peanut butter filling, and extra chocolate on top.
These peanut butter chocolate cookie bars have got to be one of the best desserts we have made in a while. They are incredibly indulgent and are perfect if you have a sweet tooth, and like snicker bars.
Chocolate peanut butter cookie bars take a little bit of effort and time, but they are totally worth it. The brownie is made with real chocolate (no cocoa powder) and these Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Bars are also gluten-free!
How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Bars:
You will need the following ingredients:
4. Peanut Butter
6. Gluten-Free Flour
7. Caster Sugar
8. Powdered Sugar
The brownie is made first, then it’s baked and chilled.
The peanut butter is mixed with the icing sugar and milk, then it’s spread on top of the brownie base. Finally, cover the top with melted chocolate, then chill and cut into bars.
That’s it – it’s a pretty straightforward recipe. (See below for the full detailed recipe)
You can decide what type of peanut butter to use; smooth or crunchy. Also, you can decide on the chocolate, dark or milk, even white chocolae. We recommend that you use dark chocolate so that it can break through the sweetness of these bars.
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like these peanut butter brownie cookie bar recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Bars
- For The Brownie:
- 1 1/2 cups/300g of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups/280g of butter soft at room temp
- 1 1/2 cups/300g of chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups/150g of gluten-free plain flour
- For The Peanut Butter Dough:
- 1 cup/250g of peanut butter
- 1 cup/150g of powdered sugar
- 50 ml of milk
- For The Chocolate Topping:
- 1 1/3 cupps/240g of chocolate chips
- First, make the brownie.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Melt the butter, then add the chocolate chips to the butter, and mix until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the egg mix and mix to combine.
- Finally, fold in the flour.
- Line a 8" square pan with parchment paper, and pour the brownie batter.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F.
- Pop the brownie pan in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Once baked, cool completely.
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the peanut butter dough.
- Melt the chocolate as well.
- Once the brownie is cooled, spread the peanut butter dough on top and gently press it.
- Add the melted chocolate, and chill for an hour in the fridge before cutting!