Copycat Healthy Sesame Cookie Recipe From Lidia Italy for you today.
We had to make these cookies, we just had to. But we made them a lot healthier, vegan-friendly, and made with only a handful of ingredients!
We love, love sesame. Especially sesame butter. In cookies – the sesame really comes through and it takes the cookies to a whole new level.
We wanted to make things tasty, gluten-free, vegan, and easy. So these cookies are exactly that.
These cookies are soft, but a tiny bit crispy on the outside, just so tasty. They are quite fluffy too. They are more like little cakes if you will.
The sweetness of the maple syrup really compliments the strong sesame flavor. You will absolutely love these sesame cookies.
How To Make Sesame Cookie Recipe From Lidia Italy
You will need the followin ingredients:
1. Tahini Paste
2. Maple Syrup
3. Almond Flour
4. Sesame Seeds
All the ingredients are mixed together. Then small cookies are shaped from the dough, and gently pressed down.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top, and bake.
Let them cool, then eat up!
If you want to make these soft sesame cookies nut-free, we recommend that you use oat flour instead of almond flour. The texture may change slightly, but you will get a nut-free alternative.
Saying that, we have tried this recipe with oat flour, and it works just as well.
Other Healthy Cookie Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredients Healthy Buckwheat Flour Cookies
2. Healthy Orange And Almond Cookies
3. Healthy Chocolate Avocado Cookies
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like these soft sesame cookies made vegan recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Copycat Healthy Sesame Cookie Recipe From Lidia Italy
- 1/2 cup/130g of tahini paste
- 6 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup/120g of almond flour
- 4 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the tahini and maple syrup together.
- Fold in the almond flour.
- Shape small cookies then sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then eat up!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023