Skippy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is easy to make, and the peanut butter cookies are also gluten-free too. Oh, and vegan too!
peanut butter cookies recipe no baking powder required. Yep, the are no raising agents needed, just a handful of ingredients that work well together. For this recipe, we didn’t need these cookies to rise, because we have a filling, that we want to keep ‘inside’ without any leakages. Raising agents would stretch the cookies which may make the filling leak.
Speaking of filling, these cookies are double peanut butter, yep double peanut butter cookie recipe! If you are a peanut butter lover, you will absolutely adore these cookies. The filling is made of peanut butter and powdered sugar. Then they are rolled into balls and frozen, then stuffed into the cookie dough before being baked.
Now, skippy has to be our favorite peanut butter, it may not be the healthiest on the market, but it certainly is the tastiest. We call these cookies “classic double peanut cookie recipe” because we believe that skippy peanut butter is the classic, king of peanut butters.
These cookies are also flourless skippy peanut butter cookie recipes, we don’t use any wheat flour, just ground almond meal (which adds more protein)
As mentioned above peanut butter cookies recipe no baking soda or powder is perfect for people who have some sort of intolerance to these raising agents. These cookies make an epic dessert.
How To Make Peanut Butter Lava Cookies:
These cookies are extremely simple and easy to make. They do not require any absurd equipment other than a mixing bowl, a big spoon to mix, and a cookie sheet.
You Will Need:
1. Peanut Butter – crunchy or smooth
2. Maple Syrup
3. Almond Flour
4. Powdered Sugar
In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and powdered sugar. It should form a soft dough. Shape small-to-medium-sized balls, place them on a flat plate, then pop the plate in the freezer for 1 hour.
In another bowl. add the peanut butter, almond flour, and maple syrup together in a bowl, and mix to combine them nicely. It should form a soft dough. Shape medium-sized balls, and flatten them. Stuff each of the balls with 1 ball of frozen peanut butter.
Let them cool for 5 minutes before moving them to the cooling rack!
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies Calories:
Each homemade peanut butter cookie contains:
14.2g Of Fat
7.7g Of Protein
9.9g Of Which Sugars
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Healthy Vegan Apple & Pecan Cookies
2.3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this Skippy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Skippy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- For The Cookie Dough:
- 1/2 cup/125g of skippy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp/45ml of pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/3 cups/130g of Almond Flour
- For The Filling:
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160'C/325'F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- First, make the filling.
- In a small bowl, mix the 4 tbsp of peanut butter and powdered sugar. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape 8 small-to-medium-sized balls, and place them on a flat plate, then pop the plate in the freezer for 1 hour.
- In another bowl. add the peanut butter, almond flour, and maple syrup together in a bowl, and mix to combine them nicely. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape medium-sized balls, and flatten them. Stuff each of the balls with 1 ball of frozen peanut butter.
- Add the stuffed cookies to the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before moving them to the cooling rack!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023
NanuMarch 20, 2022 at 3:23 pm
Thank you for the recipe. I used whole wheat flour instead of almond flour (+ some water because of that) and we really liked it!
We had them with a cacao. My friends said, for them it tasted like snickers. Later they asked for the link to your recipe.
I will make some filling peanutbutter balls in advance and park them in the freezer, so I just need to make some dough and they are ready in no time with nearly no Work. That will be a nice solution for spontaneous cravings or unexpected visitors!
SmoothiesNcookiesMarch 20, 2022 at 3:32 pm
I am so happy you liked the recipe, and thank you for the lovely comment!