There are many reasons why you may want to grow your hair…fast. Either you cut your hair too short, and you miss your long hair, or your hair seems to take FOREVER to grow.
Either way, things always start with the right diet. Food is medicine, the right food of course! So, what better way to get as many wholesome foods in your system, than through smoothies?
The smoothie for hair growth that I am sharing with you all today, is one I have personally tested on myself.
I did a lot of research, and used ingredients that can help with hair growth.
Do Smoothies Help With Hair Growth?
Smoothies definitely help with hair growth. Smoothies contain many vitamins and minerals that are required for hair growth.
They typically contain fruit and vegetables that contain hair-growth properties.
If you struggle with hair-loss for example, improving your diet by consuming plenty of whole foods such as fruit and vegetables can help.
Smoothies contain fruit and vegetables which help keep your hair healthy, boost hair growth, and also helps prevent hair loss.
What Smoothie Is Good For Hair Growth?
Smoothie made with berries, chia seeds, nuts & spinach is the ultimate smoothie to help your hair grow. These ingredients have proven benefits to help your hair grow.
Other smoothies include: green smoothies, berry smoothies, smoothies with nuts, and citrus smoothies.
I didn’t just put any ingredients to this hair growth smoothie recipe I am sharing with you today. I did a lot of research to find the best ingredients that are proven to help hair growth.
From there, I worked on different variations, making sure that the quantitates of each ingredient is right, and all work in harmony together!
When you drink healthy smoothies, you also want them tasty, and I can reassure you, that this smoothie for hair is really tasty.
Benefits Of Drinking Hair Growth Smoothie
Hair growth isn’t the only benefit you can expect to get from drinking this smoothie.
Because I used an array of healthy and nutrient-dense ingredients, this makes this smoothie so good for you health.
Here’s a breakdown of the benefits you can expect to get from drinking this smoothie for healthy hair:
- Rich in Antioxidants: Some of the ingredients used are high in antioxidants that combat oxidative stress.
- Healthy Fats: The walnuts used in this fast hair growth smoothie add omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for brain health.
- Nutrient Dense: The combination of healthy ingredients adds a wide variety of vitamins and minerals, including iron and calcium.
- Fiber Boost: The chia seeds used are high in fiber, aiding in digestion and promoting a feeling of fullness.
- Heart Health: The use of ingredients like berries and nuts have been associated with improved cardiovascular function.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Many of the ingredients used in this drink have anti-inflammatory properties, beneficial for overall wellness.
How To Make Spinach Smoothie For Hair Growth
You will need:
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Water
This smoothie for hair growth and skin glow comes out thick and really tasty and fresh.
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz for about 3-4 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
Smoothie For Hair Growth
- 1 Blender We used Ninja
- 1 cup/250ml coconut water
- 1 cup/150g of frozen mixed berries I used strawberries and raspberries
- 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts or other nuts of choice, even nut butter
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Add the spinach and frozen fruit first.
- Blend everything until completely smooth. It should take 3-4 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!