A smoothie recipe to beat the bloat for you today!
Bloating sucks. There is no other way to put this. Bloating is even worse after a weekend of overindulging or a vacation. Or, perhaps you ate something you shouldn’t have…perhaps dairy or gluten? Yeah, that happens!
This smoothie for bloating and constipation will surely help your body ‘unblock’ those areas. It has a decent amount of fiber, and plenty of ingredients known to beat the bloat.
Is a Smoothie Good For Bloating?
Certain smoothies can really help you beat the bloat. However, it’s important that you use the right ingredients in your smoothie.
Furthermore, you will need to identify what types of foods tend to cause bloatedness.
For instance, some people get bloated by dairy, gluten, and high-fiber diets. So, once you have identified your triggers, use ingredients that your body agrees with.
Smoothie Ingredients To Get Rid Of Belly Bloat:
We did some research. And came to the conclusion that there are certain foods that can really help you battle the bloat.
So, here’s the list:
- Cucumber – According to Healthline – cucumber is very effective against bloating.
- Yogurt – Yogurt, especially plain yogurt feeds your gut bacteria, which can in return reduce the bloat (Note – use dairy-free yogurt if dairy triggers your bloat)
- Avocado – is rich in potassium and other minerals which helps prevent water retention within your body (a common trigger for bloating)
- Matcha Green Tea – has many benefits, but one of those is keeping your digestive system healthy which can result in less bloating.
- Coconut Water – hydration is a must when it comes to beating the bloat, coconut water is the perfect way to hydrate your body.
How To Make a Detox Smoothie For Bloating
Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
Feel free to serve the smoothie over ice!
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy smoothie recipe for bloating. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Smoothie Recipe To Beat The Bloat
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 3-4 slices of cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen berries
- 1/2 tsp of matcha
- 1 tbsp of yogurt
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!