A detox smoothie with apple and spinach will not only refresh you – but will also nourish your body and provide you with tons of goodness.
If you are looking for a green smoothie recipe that is healthy, dairy-free, and vegan-friendly, this recipe is for you.
Also, if you are looking at shedding some extra pounds, this spinach banana apple smoothie for weight loss is very effective, especially if combined with an overall reduced calorie intake for the day.
Oh, and make sure you move a lot as well, and the results should come.
What Are The Benefits Of Spinach And Apple Smoothie?
First of all, this smoothie is made from purely natural ingredients. No added sugars were added, the sweetness if purely from the fruit.
But, here’s a quick overview of the health benefits of this smoothie with apple and spinach:
- High levels of Vitamins C and K1, as well as plant-based iron and protein.
- A high amount of fiber can help the digestion
- Assistance of the liver for detoxification of your body
And many more benefits!
How To Make Spinach Apple Banana Smoothie
You will need:
- Green Apple
- Freshly Minced Ginger
- Dairy Free Milk Or Coconut Water
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy detox spinach apple smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Smoothie With Apple And Spinach
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 small green apple cored and diced
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 banana peeled
- 1 tbsp of minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water or dairy free milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!