Can you make a smoothie with water? Absolutely you can! It’s one of the best liquids you can use to make smoothies.
Using water in your smoothies is particularly good if you are on a diet, and trying to cut calories. All the other liquids contain additional calories. Water has 0 calories!
Why Use Water In Smoothies?
Smoothies are already quite sweet and contain sugar. Choosing water instead of fruit juice for example will reduce the number of sugar smoothies have.
Furthermore, using water in smoothies will help you cut down on calories and hydrate you much better.
As for smoothies with water instead of milk, you will do your digestion a huge favor by using water in your smoothies instead of dairy milk.
You see, most people are lactose intolerant, some to a bigger degree than others. So you will reduce bloating and potential discomfort by using water in your smoothies instead of milk.
What about dairy-free milk? If you are buying dairy-free milk, most of them have gums and preservatives, so they are not super healthy either.
Health Benefits of Smoothie With Water
Now, let’s take a look at a couple of health benefits of this water smoothie.
- Lower sugar means reduced sugar spikes and energy crashes
- Fiber – keeping you regular in the toilet and feeling fuller for longer
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Reduced Fatigue & Tiredness
- Potential Weight-Loss
And the list goes on.
How To Make Smoothie With Water And Frozen Fruit
You will need:
- Greek Yogurt
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Chia Seeds
To make this berry smoothie with water, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Weight Loss Strawberry Smoothie
2. Yogurt Smoothie With Chia Seeds
3. Sleepy Smoothie Before Bed
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy smoothie with water and yogurt recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Smoothie With Water
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of mixed frozen berries Use whatever berries you like
- 250 ml of cold water
- 1 tbsp of greek yogurt unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023