Strawberries and cream is a classic. But I bet you have probably never tried them in a smoothie. And we think you are missing out.
One thing we will note though is don’t make this smoothie if you are trying to lose weight, haha! It’s great for bulking and for gym goers, but far for people trying to lose weight.
We got inspired to do this recipe by having leftover heavy cream dinner, and we decided to give it a go. The result was surprisingly good.
This smoothie is definitely not for everyone, though.
What Does Heavy Cream Do In Smoothies?
Adding heavy cream to your smoothies will help your smoothies become ultra creamy and satisfying.
Adding cream to your smoothies will also help you feel full for hours.
Cream to your smoothies can also help you gain weight and bulk.
Can I Use Heavy Cream Instead Of Milk In a Shake?
But can you use cream in your shakes or smoothies?
Absolutely! Adding cream to your shakes will not only make your shakes more filling but it will also make your shakes extra creamy and delicious!
How To Make Strawberry Smoothie With Heavy Cream
You will need:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Heavy Cream
You can definitely add more ingredients to the smoothie. Nut butters, seeds, and whole nuts, protein powders.
Definitely consider adding more things to suit your tastes and preferences.
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Strawberry Surf Rider Recipe
2. Strawberry Banana Blueberry Smoothie
3. Vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy ultra creamy berries and heavy cream smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Strawberry And Cream Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen strawberries
- 50 ml of heavy cream
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 large ripe banana peeled and cut into chunks
- Add all your ingredients to a blender.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023