Strawberry Chia Lemonade Tropical Smoothie – that is so refreshing, and made with easy healthy homemade lemonade.
This strawberry chia lemonade smoothie takes 5-6 minutes to make tops. Making your own lemonade is super easy, and you only need a handful of ingredients!
It’s getting warmer outside, so it’s the smoothie season. It’s also the season of refreshing drinks. We all love a good cold lemonade on a hot day. But what if we combine both – lemonade and smoothie? Double win!
We quite like the tropical smoothie cafe strawberry chia lemonade – but ours is a lot healthier and cheaper to make 😉
Oh did we mention that this smoothie recipe is also completely dairy-free and vegan too?
It packs a whole load of nutrients, fiber, and even protein from the chia seeds.
Strawberry Chia Lemonade Smoothie Tropical Smoothie Calories
The calories are fairly low. Around 134 per serving from the tropical smoothie cafe. Ours is around 154 per serving. It’s perfect if you are looking at losing weight, this smoothie will keep you full and add nutrients to your body.
How To Make Copycat Strawberry Lemonade Chia Tropical Smoothie
You will need:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Maple Syrup
4. Carbonated Water
6. Chia Seeds
7. Frozen Pineapple
A handful of ingredients are needed and no rocket science is involved. All you need to make the homemade lemonade is to combine the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup and carbonated water.
This is the method: wash the strawberries and trim them. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
We hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
P.S you can serve it with some ice!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Oatmeal Mango Smoothie
2. Strawberry Mango Smoothie Bowl
3. Mango Watermelon Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing fiber-rich gut-healthy strawberry lemonade smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Strawberry Chia Lemonade Tropical Smoothie
- 1 Blender
- For The Lemonade:
- 500 ml of carbonated water
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
- For The Smoothie:
- 2 cups/300g of strawberries washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 handful of frozen pineapple
- You need to make the homemade lemonade firsti. Combine the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup and carbonated water.
- Wsh the strawberries and trim them. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender including the lemonade and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023