Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies that are made with 4 ingredients only are gluten-free, nut-free, and super healthy!
Cream cheese strawberry cookies – can be made vegan too, if you use vegan cream cheese. We used Philadephia cream cheese, and these cookies came out perfect!
What’s really cool about these cookies, is that they can be perfect for breakfast. Why? Because the ingredients are amazing; cream cheese, oats, strawberries, and maple syrup. These ingredients combined, you get the perfect breakfast cookie, that’s filling, has nutrients, and slow-releasing energy.
You can make a twist on this recipe and make them strawberry lemon cream cheese cookies – by just adding lemon zest to the recipe, for an extra touch!
How To Make Strawberry Cookies With Cream Cheese:
You will need:
1. Cream Cheese (Use Vegan If Needed)
2. Oat Flour
3, Maple Syrup
4. Fresh Strawberries
If you don’t know where to buy/how to make oat flour, it’s SUPER easy, literally, put some oats in a blender, and blitz until it all resembles fine flour, it normally takes 30 seconds.
The cream cheese is beaten with the maple syrup, then the other 2 ingredients are added and mixed. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the cookies from the dough and gently flatten them with the palm of your hand.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then cool completely on the tray before eating.
We hope you enjoy these strawberry and cream cheese cookies.
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Healthy CookiesRecipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1/2 cup/125g cream cheese use vegan cream cheese if needed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp/75g of oat flour see post on how to make oat flour
- 2 large strawberries chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and line 1 baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat the cream cheese with the maple syrup, then fold in the oat flour and chopped strawberries.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop balls from the dough, and press them down to flatten them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes in the oven until golden on the edges.
- Cool completely on the tray before eating.