Strawberry Mango Smoothie Bowl that is super refreshing, healthy, thick and so yum! This mango strawberry smoothie bowl is made with natural whole fruit ingredients, paired with a touch of milk, we get the perfect mango, and strawberry smoothie bowl.
Furthermore, you get 3 out of 5 a day with this smoothie bowl! So easy, so nutritious and so worth the go!
Now, we used dairy-free milk to make this smoothie bowl, as we wanted to keep things strictly vegan, but if you are not vegan, feel free to use dairy milk!
This smoothie bowl recipes mango strawberry hit a different level of comfort and refreshment. Eat one of those for brekkie and you are set with the day with the right nutrients.
This strawberry mango banana smoothie bowl is thickened with the banana. But it’s still colored beautifully with the strawberries.
How To Make a Strawberry Mango Smoothie Bowl
You will need:
4 simple ingredients are all you need to make this epic smoothie bowl recipe.
This is the method: wash the strawberries and trim them. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Pour the smoothie onto your favorite smoothie bowls and add your desired toppings.
I hope you enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl. You can use frozen bananas for extra thickness, and add any toppings you like!
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
1. Easy Creamy Coffee Smoothie Bowl
2. Cherry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
3. Healthy Cookie Dough Smoothie Bowl
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing fiber-rich strawberry smoothie bowl recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Strawberry Mango Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Blender
- 1/2 cup/75g mango sliced
- 1/2 cup/75g of strawberries washed and trimmed
- 1 ripe banana peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup/125ml of milk we used oat milk
- Wash the strawberries and trim them. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie onto your favorite smoothie bowls and add your desired toppings.
- We hope you enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl. You can use frozen bananas for extra thickness, and add any toppings you like!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023