We caught a cold…again! And unless you have been living under a rock, you will know that plenty of fresh fruit and veg is key to getting better.
Especially oranges, they seem to be used widely because of their immune-boosting properties and of course high amount of Vitamin C.
We packed this strawberry orange smoothie with yogurt for gut-friendly bacteria, and we also used milk for extra protein!
They say you get ill because your digestive system isn’t well, so make sure you feed your gut bacteria and eat well!
A smoothie a day packed with goodness, will not only help you feel healthier, and provide you with energy, but also provide your body with important Vitamins and minerals!
Is Orange And Strawberry Good Together?
Now comes the important question – Do oranges and strawberries actually work together? The answer is absolutely they do!
They both taste quite unique and have their own unique benefits; combined, you create the perfect drink!
How To Make a Strawberry Orange Smoothie With Milk
You will need:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Manuka Honey Or Regular Honey
- Cashew Butter
Manuka honey is the best honey you can use, especially if you are sick. However, if you don’t want to splash on Manuka honey, you can use regular honey.
As for the cashew butter, if you have other nut butter at home, feel free to substitute cashew butter for whatever you have or like
To make this smoothie without banana – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Green Apple Cucumber Smoothie
2. Apricot Smoothie
3. Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie Recipe
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy immune-boosting orange strawberry smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Strawberry Orange Smoothie [No Banana]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 orange peeled and seeds removed if any
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp yogurt unsweetened
- 1 tsp cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 dates pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023